I love brownies, but I’ve found little success with recipes out there. This is a variation on a BBC good food recipe which works fairly well!
- preheat oven to 180deg centigrade
- grease a large pan
- 100g bourneville
- 125g dairy free marg (I used Pure sunflower)
- 80g Cocoa (I used Cadbury Freddo hot chocolate powder…)
- 70g self raising flour
- 300g golden caster sugar
- 4 eggs
1. Melt the chocolate and butter together and set to one side
2. Mix together the cocoa, flour and sugar, and then slowly add the melted ingredients. This should make a yummy looking thick paste.
3. In a mug whisk the eggs, and then add slowly to the mixture, and stir until shiney and smooth. Then pop in the oven for 25 mins!
Enjoy! I hope you love it as much as I do!