Wanna eat chocolate chip cookies? Can’t eat milk chocolate? Here’s something naughty but no milk in sight:
- 250g coconut butter
- 140g caster sugar
- 250g plain flour
- 100g coco powder (I used Freddo!)
- 1 egg yolk
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- dark chocolate (I like to smash up a bar of bourneville)
- Preheat the oven to 200degreesC.
- mix the coconut butter and sugar together in a large bowl until it’s light in texture. Then add the egg yolk and vanilla.
- Sift the flour and coco powder (to minimise lumps) in to the mixture and stir well.
- Crush up the chocolate and stir into mixture. (If it’s looking a bit thin, add in some more flour)
- Cook in oven on baking sheet (on a tray obvs) at 200degreesC for 10-15 mins or until set.